MXBOX
Search…
⌃K

Treasure DAO

MXBOX TreasureDAO
In the MXBOX ecosystem, there are several types of fees that are generated in the Treasure DAO, which include fees for looting other users' resources, fees for upgrading/synthesizing/repairing equipment, and fees for trading in the marketplace.
90% of the Treasure DAO is awarded to node validators, governance workers, MXBOX contributors and community ambassadors. The other 10% will go to the team to cover future costs of development and upgrade, operation, and maintenance of MXBOX.